Monday, December 19, 2011

one crazy family

Saturday marked the day of the annual Noble Christmas.
I'd like to say i'm blessed to have such a huge, joyous, loving, and craaaaaaazy family.
Whenever we are together we make the memories of a lifetime and this year's Christmas was no exception
our night included......

Amazing food (as always)
A ginger bread house making competition
Present giving/opening
Singing of Christmas carols....
oh and a gigantic DANCE PARTY
(who's family doesn't do that?)

every year we get something matching...this year it was hats.

the ginger bread house winner (note we only had 30 min. to create)

one of my great gifts

even Grandpa likes to dance to "i'm sexy and i know it" 

did I mention the boyfriend "christmas initiation"?? 
this is always a hoot, who know's why they stick around..

my UofM sista. loveeehersoomuch.



and to top it all off.... my grandpa is santa
merry christmas everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment