Tuesday, January 10, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

Hello there! Today I'm letting everyone in on a little secret... My FAVORITE things.
There are a lot of things that I LOVE........
but here are a few of the things I could hardly live without (so i think)


1. My iPhone

2. and I can't forget the taxi llama case that accompanies it

3. Banana Split Dippin' Dots (they are my guilty pleasure and I could eat them daily) 
4.  large, over the shoulder bags. 
5. unique rings (they look adorable with everything)

6. rides around the lake on my green cruiser bike (gifted by my awesome bf)

7. forever 21. it is my favorite store in the world
and i can spend hours at a time in there shopping.
8. spending time at my cabin on the lake.

9. tattoos, i'm a sucker for a good tattoo 

10.   Last but not least, my school. 


 hope everyone's having a great week!

2 comments: