Wednesday, January 9, 2013

2013

 

As we all know, welcoming in the new year is notorious for resolutions. I feel as though resolutions are often left behind and forgotten as soon as February hits. This year I haven't made set in stone resolutions for myself but rather a thought through list of things i'd like to see happen in 2013.


1. Get fit again. (Note: Not lose weight, but gain muscle) Subbing out elevators for chairs and getting back into the gym on a daily basis.

2. Finish my long list of pinterest projects. I have such a love for anything DIY, so i'm going to make time for checking some projects off my to do lists.

3. Get involved. Volunteering is definitely a priority for me in 2013. There is no better feeling than giving back.

4. Work hard and save. Saving money is going to help me accomplish my final and most important "to do" of the year. (See #5)

5. Italy. When August of 2013 rolls around I plan to be taking off for Rome, Italy. I've always dreamt of studying abroad, and now is my time to do it. I can't wait to have this amazing experience. 

2013 is going to be a great one folks. 

What's on your New Year to do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment