Thursday, January 3, 2013

new year

As we enter the new year, I thought I would reminisce on some of my highlights in 2012!


1. I completed my first year as a Gopher 2. We took a trip to Seattle to see our favorite family 3. I watched my munchkin grow up to be a big one year old 4. We took a family trip to Chicago to see the opening of the MythBusters exhibition 5. I spent another summer with these sunsets at Lake Francis 6. My grandma went to Magic Mike 7. & 8. We took a trip to Montana, to celebrate some of my favorite people spending the rest of their lives together 9. I went to my first ever WeFest 10. I ran with the bulls 11. Another year of love 12. I got the pleasure of seeing my lady Ellie in concert for the second time. 


saying a sweet goodbye to 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment