Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ciao

after taking a summer off of blogging to spend every second "in the moment" with my friends and family before I took off on the adventure of a lifetime, i think it's finally time to get back at it.

my last few days have been completely life changing. let me catch you up on my past week. 

saturday: i spent my time in the sun with the best friends a girl could ever need.
sunday: was spent saying the hardest goodbyes to those same amazing friends. 
monday: the last errands, hair cuts, bank visits etc. (monday was also spent packing my life for 5 months up into two suitcases, TWO!)
tuesday: saying my tear jerking goodbyes to my family at the airport / traveling
wednesday: arriving in Roma, only to stand crying at the baggage claim empty handed. 
thursday - now: getting lost in this amazing jaw dropping city.




school starts tomorrow! time for me to officially shake this jet lag.
have a great week. 

Ciao for now.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment